The art of turning "good junk" into "great design"

Monday, October 31, 2011

Button Letter


I made this letter K for my niece.  I  thought this would be an amazing thing to put on the wall. Its super easy, here's how to do it!



This is all my materials needed to make this baby wall art.

A canvas- Dollar store $2.00

Fabric- Free

Buttons-Free

Glue Gun

Glue Sticks

Cover the canvas with fabric.

 Pull the fabric tight and glue with the glue gun



 Now that your canvas is glued, put your letter on top of the fabric. Center it and then trace the outline of the letter.


Now you can start adding your buttons with your glue gun.


I started on one side then worked my way down. I did plan where to put the big buttons beforehand.





Now you have a beautiful baby gift that any little girl or boy would love.  I didn't want it to look too young. I think she will be able to use this stuff for many years in her bedroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like this post, then we suggest you check out these