The art of turning "good junk" into "great design"

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Christmas Ornaments



Twine and String Wrapped Christmas Ornaments


So when I was at the dollar store I was very upset to find that all the Christmas decorations were kinda, let's say, tacky! So I was looking at these glass ornaments with white dots on them and thought I could change those up pretty easily.
All you need: Any sort of Christmas Ornament
I used liquid stitch for this one which is just a glue
Yarn, twine, or string to wrap around the ornament

 


So just start at the top of the ornament and glue while you wrap the string around.

 




Before and After



Continue until you are done then snip off the end. These are going to add great texture and warmth to my tree this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like this post, then we suggest you check out these