The art of turning "good junk" into "great design"

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thrift Store Shelf


So I got this little shelf at Goodwill for $2.50 (it was originally $5.00 but it was a 50% off day) It was super cute and I figured I could jazz it up. Here's how.


 I cleaned and primed the shelf white.


Then I used some paint I already had and painted it blue.


 I got a roll of this adhesive paper from the Dollarama (where else do I shop?) for $2.00. So I cut and stuck the paper to the back of the shelf.


 There you go now you can use this guy for anything you want to display or organize.


 I decided to try and get my nail polish collection under control.


What you need:
Shelf $2.50
Primer Free
Paint Free
Wallpaper or adhesive paper $2.00 (You could also use scrapbook paper and glue it to the back of the shelf)


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like this post, then we suggest you check out these