The art of turning "good junk" into "great design"

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Cheap and Cute Art- Under $10.00!!



So again I was in need of some art for my guest bedroom that I just freshly painted. I have been keeping an eye out for something cute, right colours, and of course cheap. What did I find....NOTHING. I must say I am shocked at the price of art work or even picture frames for that matter. So again I found these napkins for super cheap and also the perfect colours. I mean you can find inspiration anywhere, like the grocery store. These napkins were $3.99 a bunch from the Superstore.




First thing is first I need to spray paint the frames with Painters Touch spray paint.


I ironed the napkins put them in the frame and presto instant cheap art!


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like this post, then we suggest you check out these