The art of turning "good junk" into "great design"

Monday, April 9, 2012

Kitchen Wish List

 so after a year and a half we finally decided to work on it. Here are just a few of the ideas i have to spruce the kitchen.


Kitchen before


Kitchen Before


Kitchen after we painted the cabinets and changed the hardware.. Its still tiny


These are the cabinet doors we had previously. Just need a coat of white paint and they will match the rest of the kitchen.

These tiles were from Lowes for $15.98

Tiles also from Lowes for $15.98
I don't know where i found these tiles but this is the look we are going for.



These floor tiles are from Home Depot and can you believe that they are Vinyl stick on tiles? I have some big ideas for these guys.


Pot lights for above the sink.


Ceiling light fixture. I just love it! Also from Lowes.



We just bought this range hood at Costco for $179.00!! What a steal!

So now I am for sure in dream la la land, but hey a girl can always have a dream. Obviously these babies are not in the budget but a girl can dream. I think I am going to check out Craigslist and Kijiji first.


Also dreaming, I think I will be okay with a fridge that is big enough and is stainless steal. So looks like I will be looking on Craigslist and Kijiji for this stuff too.


I love this look, but not the price. I think this faucet is over $300.00 at Home Depot. I will be looking for a sweet deal before I pull the trigger on one of these bad boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like this post, then we suggest you check out these