The art of turning "good junk" into "great design"

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Starting a Picture Frame Collage


 Is there anything better than a sale at a Thrift Store? I don't think there is. I got all of these frames from Goodwill during their Friday Fever Sale. This sale is every single Friday and everything in the store is 50% off!! It is amazing. I got all of these frames for $12.50!  Uou just cant beat it.


 Now I got these prints from Ikea years ago, but they always have amazing cheap art and prints. I don't think I spent more than $4.99 for a pack of 5 post card size prints.


 Then I just put the prints in the frame and played around with several different ways to hang the pictures on the floor until I found one that I liked.


I put the frames all 3" apart from each other. Also I made sure I can add to the design when I run into more great finds in the future. 
Under $20.00.   I have started my collage of frames.

2 comments:

  1. Found your blog through Google! Great use of the frames. I love the collage with the prints from Ikea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you liked it Brandi. Now that Laura's wedding is over, I am sure she will be posting lots of great projects. Hope you keep checking in to see what's new

    ReplyDelete

If you like this post, then we suggest you check out these