The art of turning "good junk" into "great design"

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Painting Your doors of your house


Here is our house when we first moved in. We have changed a lot since we moved in including taking those huge trees down on both sides of the step.

It just looked dated to me and it kinda bugged me that the front door didn't match the garage door. But I guess it would have been way to much green if the garage door was painted.


So here is what you have to do if you are going to paint any door outside. You need to thoroughly clean it with T.S.P.   It cleans all the dirt off your doors and makes a perfect painting surface.


This was the first coat. I protected the windows of my door with plastic and was waiting for it to dry. I must say the house looks a lot more modern and somehow fresh and different.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like this post, then we suggest you check out these