The art of turning "good junk" into "great design"

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Flip Flop Sign

So my lovely sister found a great deal on flip flops for $2.50 a pair from Old Navy. SO we bought a lot! I really wanted to make a cute sign to go with them. So here comes the arts and crafts on a Thursday night.


What you need is some Burlap, letter stencils, sharpie marker, and cardboard, and a frame to put it into.


 Start writing out your saying but first make sure you are centering it properly and it will not be too big or too small for your frame.


Looks like I get some help with this project.


Sleeping on the job? So cute I didn't have the heart to move his snout out of my way.



This is the sign.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like this post, then we suggest you check out these