The art of turning "good junk" into "great design"

Monday, November 12, 2012

In Loving Memory

 
 
When getting married I really wanted to have something to symbolize my family members who unfortunately passed away. I didn't want to do anything that seemed sad or inappropriate. I thought this sign was just a nice reminder that those people are forever present and we should never forget that they will always be with us.
 
 
To make this sign only cost me about $1.00! I got the frame from a thrift shop for 99 cents. Then I just printed out the template above and added some ribbon to make a nice border and thats it! It was sitting right where our guests came in and everyone said it was a nice personal touch
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like this post, then we suggest you check out these