The art of turning "good junk" into "great design"

Saturday, August 29, 2015

We're back...again

I know that it has been awhile since we have posted anything new and a while ago, I announced that we were back, but life got busy again and I lost my drive.  I have come to the realization, that I want to write.  As a child I would often scribe stories and poems and with my love of books, maybe Librarian should have been one of my career goals.  Not sure I have a book in me, but need to get back to my creative self and this seems like the perfect venue to combine my love of words and the satisfaction of creating something from nothing.  Laura and I will be posting lots of new projects and recipes especially with Fall's imminent arrival- a great time for creating and decorating.  See you soon.
Lianne

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like this post, then we suggest you check out these